We’ve been working hard at FilterPop to create the first monthly (and weekly!) options for small businesses on Snapchat. FilterPop is the only place where you can pay for your annual Geofilter monthly, or opt to have a Geofilter show up just once per week at the same day and time.
We’re really excited about this and want to show you exactly how you can make your own Monthly Snapchat Geofilters for your business this brief, yet informative, post.
Once you get your Geofilter made for your business, you’ll have access to some great engagement stats. You’ll see:
- Impressions. Impressions are the amount of times that your Geofilter was used at the specific location where the Geofilter is placed.
- Conversions. Conversions are the amount of times that people used the Geofilter graphic in a Snap photo or video.
- Views. Views are the amount of time that your filter was viewed in Snap’s that had your graphic on it. So, if 50 people shared your Geofilter and it got viewed by 5000 people, you’d see 5000 views on your stats dashboard.
How to Make a Monthly Snapchat Geofilter
1. Getting Started.
To start making your monthly Snapchat Geofilter, you should head to the FilterPop homepage. On this page, you’ll notice a “Business” button at the top. Click that button to be brought to the business webpage.
2. Learn About Geofilters on the Business Webpage.
Spend some time on the FilterPop Business Snapchat webpage to learn about business filters and if it will be a great fit for your business. Some business, such as restaurants, apartment complexes, clothing stores, retail, and more are ideal fits. Imagine this: your restaurant customer takes a photo of their food in Snapchat and then sends the Snap to 500 followers. Your one customer just referred your business to 500 people!
3. Browse Geofilter Designs.
Browsing Geofilter designs is dead-simple. All you have to do is scroll through the endless amount of designs on FilterPop and then click on any design you enjoy. Once you click on the design, a drag-and-drop builder will appear on the screen.
4. Edit Your Business Geofilter Template.
Editing your Business Geofilter is crazy fun and simple to do. You don’t need any graphic design skills to make a stunning design. You can add your logo, text, and more. Just make sure you don’t put a phone number, address, website URL, or social media handles because this is against Snapchat guidelines. Once you’re done editing your design, click “Save Your Design.”
5. Select Your Payment Plan.
One the final step, you’ll select your monthly payment plan. You’ll need to pick the start date, size of your building, and you’re almost set! You’ll just need to enter your payment details and hit pay. Your Geofilter will begin either shortly after your purchase or on your requested start date.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to make your Snapchat Business Geofilter, it’ll only take you 5 or so minutes to accomplish it. Click here to start or press the giant button below: