Want to get free Snapchat Geofilters? Getting a free Snapchat filter is now simpler than ever with the FilterPop referral program. Let’s dive in to how you can easily start earning free filters just by telling your friends to make Geofilters too.
How to Get Free Snapchat Geofilters:
Getting your free Snapchat Geofilter is dead simple and only # steps. The steps to get free filters are:
- Download the FilterPop Geofilters app.
- Create your FilterPop account.
- Refer as many friends as you can to FilterPop.
- Collect $5 in Geofilter credit every time a friend makes a Geofilter! 🎉
Let’s jump in further…
1. Download FilterPop.
2. Create Your FilterPop Account.
Creating your FilterPop account is the most “tedious” portion of getting free Geofilters. This is great news… because it’s dead simple. Making your FilterPop account should just take about 15 seconds. Below is what the account creation screen looks like on the app. It’s just two simple fields. Enter your username and pick a password:
3. Refer as Many Friends as You Can to FilterPop.
Soon after you make your FilterPop account, you’ll be able to start telling your friends about Geofilters. Best of all, when you tell your friends about Geofilters you’re also giving them $5 to make a Snapchat filter. This means that you’re gifting your friend $5, but also getting $5 when your friend uses their gift from you. It’s a win-win for both of you!
4. Collect $5 in Geofilter credit every time a friend makes a Geofilter! 🎉
Once your friend joins FilterPop’s app, poke them to make their first Geofilter! Then you’ll collect $5 for yourself after they designed and launched their first filter into Snapchat.